How You Can Get Involved
What is An Accredited Investor
1. Determine if you’re an accredited investor (see below).
2. Download a copy of our Private Placement Memorandum (PPM). This is a legal document that you’re required to review prior to investing. It is not necessary to sign or return it.
3. Complete the Subscription Booklet. This booklet provides us information about yourself, your background, and vesting information.
4. Complete the Accreditation Qualification Form. This form is used to determine if you are an accredited investor and requires additional supplemental documentation to be included.
5. Send in your information from steps three and four above either by mail to GreenZone Properties Fund I, LLC, 42062 B Street, Murrieta, CA 92562 or submit online.
6. Upon approval you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to fund your investment.
What is an Accredited Investor?
1. Someone who either alone or with a spouse has a total net worth exceeding $1 million. This can include bank accounts, retirement accounts, hard assets, investment properties, etc. but not the home that you live in. Alternatively,
2. A person who in the last two full calendar years has an income exceeding $200,000 annually if single or $300,000 annually if married. You must also have a reasonable expectation of exceeding the same threshold in the current year.