Steps to Investing
We’re always happy to talk with investors. You can email, text, or set up a call for a time that’s convenient for you. Click to contact us now.
Determine if this is the right opportunity for you
- Review our Why Cannabis report to learn why the cannabis industry is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity to build multi-generational wealth. This 24 page document is not project specific, but looks at issues such as the history of cannabis, the legalization question, and safety concerns.
- Look over our Executive Business Plan for an explanation about our business strategy. This five page document addresses our business model, management team, marketing plan, and financing structure.
- Visit the Current Opportunities section of this website to learn what projects we’re currently involved in that are still open to investors.
- Contact us with any questions you may have.
How to Invest Specifically in The Morongo Triangle 50/50 Fund
1. Review the Fund Report
This five page summary reviews our objective, expenses, planning, exit strategies, and financial projections.
2. Determine if you’re eligible
Although only accredited investors may participate it this particular project, we are working towards creating another fund that would allow non-accredited investors to participate as well. We hope to have this available sometime in late 2018.
What is an accredited investor? Generally, an accredited investor is typically someone who has either earned at least $200,000 (or $300,000 together with a spouse) in each of the prior two years and reasonably expects to earn at least that same amount for the current year, or who has a net worth of over $1 million (either alone or with a spouse) not including their primary residence.
Click the button below to see find out if you qualify as an accredited investor by answering a few questions. If you qualify, we’ll also tell you what paperwork you need to provide in order to verify your status as an accredited investor.
3. Download a copy of our Private Placement Memorandum (PPM)
This is a legal document that you are required to review prior to participating (investing) in the Fund. There is no need to sign or return it.
4. Download and complete the Subscription Booklet
This provides us with necessary information about you and your background to get you started in the fund. You can submit your completed form below, by email, or by postal mail to the address below.
5. Download and complete the Accreditation Qualification Form
This form is used to verify your status as an accredited investor. Please complete and return it with the supporting documents you selected to provide us in Section 1(b). You can submit your form and added documentation below, as an email attachment, or by postal mail.
Greenzone Properties Fund I, LLC
c/o GreenZone Properties LLC
42062 B Street
Murrieta, CA 92562
Upon receiving your completed Subscription Booklet, Accreditation Determination Form, and the supporting documentation, we will review your paperwork. If everything is in order and there are no other issues that need to be addressed we will send you the necessary information to make your deposit.
6. Funding Your Investment
There are three ways that you can deposit the funds for your investment. You can:
- Wire transfer
- Make a deposit at your local Chase branch into our account
- Mail a check